Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lunch

Eating lunch at the Delifrance in a tropical rainstorm. Temperature is still fantastic though the humidity had hit and chased me indoors bu the time i had finished my 10am breakfast.

What a relaxing day. I was worried that not being home to take a nap would be hard on my recovery and sitting up on the hospital lobby couches would be hard on me. This is proving ten times more restful than a day at home with my cute kids even with a nap. Ha! Never thought it would turn out that way. Plus lunch was a BBQ chicken sandwich that rivals my Grandma Manning's cooking and it just felt so American. Of course i got it with fresh mango juice. Gotta love the perks of Singapore life!

Amazing juice and fruit on every corner. In fact the shops in hospital crack me up. There is one that sells flowers and fruit. There is more fruit in the store than flowers. What am I going to do? Buy someone a jackfruit and take it to their room? How they gonna prepare it? I didn't pack a knife and plate in my hospital stay bag.

No comments: